venerdì 16 dicembre 2011

3d World

Hello!

I decided to learn 3d modeling, texturing, rigging,ecc...
Is a long process because i would explore every parts of the 3d character's creation.
This is the first time i use a 3d software, I learned everything by myself by using tutorials and documentation.

For my first project i made a mechanical character, starting from modeling and UV map in Maya.
After the Modeling and Uv I first made a bake of ambient occlusion ( in Maya) as reference to handpainting the textures on the diffuse map without shaders by using 3D Coat and Photoshop.

Now i'm working on rigging process...

Any comments are welcome!





2 commenti:

  1. azz che blog magnifico, complimenti per i lavori!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ti ringrazio! complimenti anche a te!!! hai uno stile davvero molto molto interessante!

    RispondiElimina